Industrial and Manufacturing Market
P1 Group understands the specific electrical, HVAC, plumbing and sheet metal needs of industrial and manufacturing facilities. Our craftsmen and millwrights have the knowledge and experience to execute nearly all maintenance, repair and installation tasks on nearly any industrial project.
The scope of our work in the industrial sector includes setting and aligning industrial equipment, providing power and controls and installing process piping, plumbing and sheet metal. P1 Group understands that plant downtimes need to be as short as possible and is accustomed to completing work within compressed schedules.
P1 Group has had a strong presence in the industrial marketplace for many years. Several of our industrial clients are our longest-term customers. P1 Group is onsite at their facilities nearly continuously, completing various plant upgrades and keeping production lines running.
P1 Group also has had extensive experience with industrial relocation projects. Our team has developed an extensive and proven detailed planning process, which documents the steps each craft will need to execute in the relocation and assess all pre-work that will ensure a smooth transition. Our largest project to date in our company was a massive industrial relocation, involving all P1 trades.
- Projects at power plants involving high work and systems that are challenging to access.
- Shutdown work at a plant utilizing specialized piping to decrease the amount of downtime to make sure productions lines were up and running as quickly as possible.
- Projects on industrial campuses encompassing several buildings and production lines.
- Completing work to meet the owner’s inspection deadline, with compressed schedules that were met by P1 craftsmen.
- Serving as prime contractor on many large industrial projects.