Government and Military Markets
P1 Group has a tried-and-true history with government projects dating back to the 1940s. This relationship continues today, though now with a broader scope and greater geographic reach.
P1 Group completes projects for local and state government entities each year and has successfully completed hundreds of projects on 23 military bases in the past five years.
P1 Group understands the particular needs of public projects and is dedicated to improving facilities and minimizing interruptions. Through flexible schedules and creative problem solving, P1 Group can get the job done.
P1 Group’s experienced mechanical, electrical, and plumbing craftsmen have the knowledge and experience to execute nearly all maintenance, repair and installation tasks on a government project. From equipment setting, welding and fabrication to complete machine overhauls, P1 Group can provide the necessary manpower and experience to get the job done.
Examples of P1 Group’s government/military projects include:
- An energy upgrade project on a large United States Postal Service facility in Las Vegas.
- The evaluation, design and implementation of energy efficient mechanical, electrical and building envelope infrastructure improvements on a county courthouse.
- Kansas State Capitol renovations.
- CAB facilities construction at Fort Riley, KS.
- Heavy renovation of an existing clinic space to convert it to a 12-chair dental clinic at at Altus Air Force Base, OK.
- Sheetmetal, plumbing/piping, insulation, controls, TAB and mechanical and plumbing design for a large Medical/Dental Clinic remodel at Luke Air Force Base, AZ.
- Several building technology projects at Fort Riley, KS.
- Completing a dining facility renovation with a compressed schedule so that soldiers could have their holiday meal in the new facility.