LAWRENCE, Kan. – P1 Group has won the telecommunications work for the upgrades to the wireless service and infrastructure throughout Watson Library on the University of Kansas campus.
P1 Group began this work on April 8, 2013 and expects to complete it by the end of May 2013.
Scope of Work
- Wireless Connectivity
- Grounding and Infrastructure Upgrade
- Install Approximately 3,000 feet of Conduit
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Jeff Dallas, Project Manager
- Danny Farnan, Project Manager
- John Christensen, Estimator/Project Manager