LEE’S SUMMIT, Mo. – P1 Group, Inc. has won a piping, sheet metal and plumbing project at St. Luke’s East Surgicenter in Lee’s Summit, Mo. The three-phase project includes a finish out of 13,000 square feet of shell space and a 17,125-square-feet remodel to the existing space.
P1 Group was awarded this project in March 2012 and expects to complete it by January 2013.
Scope of Work
- New 32,000 CFM Surgery Air Handling Unit
- (40) VAV boxes and (6) humidifiers
- Chilled water, hot water, steam and condensate piping
- 30 ton DX Condenser and associated refrigerant piping to serve a super cooling coil
- (44) Plumbing fixtures and associated domestic water, sanitary waste and vent piping
- New instantaneous steam fired water heater
- Medical gas piping to serve (91) medical gas outlets and (6) surgery medical gas booms
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Eric Affolter, Project Manager
- Jeff Peterson, Mechanical Estimator
Colin Fitzgerald, project engineer; Chris Lauver, plumber foreman; and Marcus Conner, pipefitter foreman, will oversee this project.