ST. JOSEPH, Mo. – P1 Group has won the electrical work for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc. This project includes 12,374 square feet of office renovations to “Building P.”
P1 Group was awarded this project in April 2013 and expects to complete it by summer 2013.
Scope of Work
- Relocate and Install New Switch Gear
- New Lighting and Power Distribution
- Data Communication
- Wiring for Specialty Systems: White Noise, Public Announcement, Building Management System, Access Door Controls and Fire Alarm
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Randy Schultz, Operations Manager
- John Bullimore, Estimator
About Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc
Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc. was founded in 1917 and is headquartered in St. Joseph, Missouri. The company engages in the research and development, manufacturing and marketing of biological and pharmaceutical products for animals.