LAS VEGAS – P1 Group has been awarded the heat exchanger re-commissioning portion of the University Medical Center of Southern Nevada (UMC) building energy upgrade project.
P1 Group was awarded this project in November 2012 and expects to complete it by the end of January 2013.
Scope of Work
- Perform a shut-down of the cooling system
- Provide temporary conditioning for climate critical areas
- Replace (4) existing 12” pneumatic control valves with electric valves
- Replace (8) existing 10” valves
- Bring (2) heat exchangers with a total capacity of 1,350 tons back into operation after years of being inoperable.
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Rick Cline, Executive Vice President
- Rob Anderson, Project Foreman
- Chad Mosley, Project Engineer
UMC is the only public, non-profit hospital in Clark County. The hospital was founded in 1931 and is affiliated with the University Of Nevada School Of Medicine.