TOPEKA, Kan. – P1 Group, Inc. has won the mechanical work for the copper dome and roof replacement at the Kansas Statehouse.
P1 Group expects to complete this project in approximately six months.
Scope of Work
- Remove and replace the roof drains
- Remove copper roof ventilators and reinstall with the new roof
- Replace downspout piping
- Remodel a room on the 3rd floor to become a snack bar
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Steve Smith, Vice President
- Chris Champagne, Operations Manager
- Mel Copeland, Senior Estimator