SUGAR CREEK, Mo. – P1 Group has won the plumbing work for Independence West Elementary, a new 58,000-square-foot elementary school in Sugar Creek, Mo.
P1 Group was awarded this project in March 2012 and expects to complete it by May 2013.
Scope of Work
- Completion of all plumbing systems
- Domestic water
- Sanitary waste and vent
- Gas piping
- Roof drainage
- Installation all plumbing fixtures for modular casework
- Installation of all underground piping
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Kollin Knox, President
- Chris Champagne, Operations Manager
- Chris Rimel, Estimator
- Kristi Carroll, Pre-Construction Coordinator