KANSAS CITY, Kan. – P1 Group was awarded the interior plumbing work for Hazel Grove Elementary, USD 500. The replacement school building will be approximately 70,400 square feet.
P1 Group was awarded this project in June 2012 and expects to complete it by August 2013.
Self-Performed Scope of Work
- Waste, vent and roof drains
- Condensate piping
- Domestic water piping
- Gas piping
- Plumbing fixtures
- Connections to kitchen equipment
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Kollin Knox, President
- Chris Champagne, Operations Manager
- Chris Rimel, Estimator
- Laura Adkins, Senior Project Coordinator
- Kristi Carroll, Pre-Construction Coordinator