MARYVILLE, Mo. – P1 Group has won the plumbing and HVAC work for the renovations at Northwest Missouri State University. This project is a remodel of the dining facilities. It consists of work in three buildings including, J.W. Jones Student Union, B.D. Owens Library and The Station.
P1 Group is currently performing this work and expects to complete it by August 2013.
Scope of Work
- Demolition and capping of HVAC systems
- Demolition and capping of plumbing systems
- Insulation of piping and ductwork
- Plumbing fixtures and equipment
- HVAC equipment
- Testing and balancing of HVAC systems
- Temperature controls for HVAC systems
- Fire stopping for plumbing and HVAC ductwork
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Blane Summers, Project Manager
- Paul McAnerney, Project Manager
- Chris Champagne, Operations Manager
Northwest Missouri State University is a state university located in Maryville, MO. The university was founded in 1905 and offers undergraduate and graduate programs.