MANHATTAN, Kan. – P1 Group, Inc. has won a piping and electrical project at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kan. to renovate the central plant. P1 Group will be the prime contractor and will work with Johnson Controls.
P1 Group was awarded this project in December 2010 and expects to complete it by April 2011.
Scope of Work
- Replace (3) chillers
- Replace (16) pumps
- Replace existing piping
- (2) 4000 amp 480V underground services
- (2) 4000 amp 480V distribution switchboards
- Power wiring for:
- (4) chillers
- (6) primary pumps
- (5) secondary pumps
- (5) condenser pumps
- (6) cooling towers
- New lighting installation
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Chris Champagne, Operations Manager
- Mike Mihalchik, Senior Mechanical Estimator
- Paul McAnerney, Mechanical Project Manager
- Larry Schultz, Electrical Project Manager
Paul McAnerney and Larry Schultz will oversee this project.