LEE’S SUMMIT, Mo. – P1 Group, Inc. has won mechanical work for the 55,000-square-foot three-story vertical expansion of Building F at Saint Luke’s East in Lee’s Summit, Mo.
P1 Group was awarded this project in August 2011 and expects to complete it by February 2012.
Scope of Work
- Extension of heating hot water, chilled water, and ductwork for the new floors
- Roof drain piping
- Sanitary waste and vent and domestic water risers
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Jeff Peterson, Estimator
- Eric Affolter, Project Manager
- Jeff Daniels, Project Manager
- Glenn Bartholomew, Project Engineer
Eric Affolter, project manager; Chris Lauver, plumber foreman; and Marcus Conner, pipefitter foreman, will oversee this project.