LAWRENCE, Kan. – P1 Group, Inc. has won a mechanical and electrical renovations project for Plastikon’s expansion to Lawrence, Kan. P1 will help Plastikon renovate the former Serologicals building in East Hills Business Park to a plastic vial manufacturing plant.
P1 Group was awarded this project in April 2011 and expects to complete it by June 2011.
Scope of Work
- Install new rooftop air handling unit (AHU) and associated ductwork to condition (2) new Blow-Fill-Seal lines in clean spaces
- Install hot water piping, chilled water piping and clean steam piping for new HVAC addition
- Clean room lighting and power
- DDC controls
- Process controls
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Chris Champagne, Operations Manager
- Jerry King, Mechanical Estimator
- Ron McCall, Electrical Project Manager
- Chad Mosley, Mechanical Estimator
- Jennifer Nelson, Project Engineer
- Kerry Reder, Electrical Foreman
Plastikon is worldwide plastics and contract manufacturing company that serves a variety of markets ranging from healthcare to automotive.