BURLINGTON, Kan. – P1 Group was recently awarded the electrical work on the Air Operated/Motor Operated Valve (AOV/MOV) project in support of Wolf Creek Generating Station’s 19th refueling outage.
P1 Group was awarded this project in October 2012 and expects to complete it during Wolf Creek’s spring outage (February 2013 – April 2013).
Scope of Work
- Preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance on a predetermined number of valves for the primary and secondary side of the power plant.
- The P1 electrical support will consist of (8) journeyman electricians, (1) work scope planner and (1) project field coordinator.
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Marvin Loecker, Executive Vice President
- Tom Crumrine, Nuclear Operations Manager
- Steve Dawson, Senior Project Manager
- Chuck Huff, Project Manager