TOPEKA, Kan. – P1 Group was awarded the mechanical and electrical work for the Eisenhower State Office Building Chiller Replacement and Piping Modifications project.
P1 Group was awarded this project in January 2013 and expects to complete it by June 2013.
Scope of Work
- Power wiring for (2) 400 ton chillers and (5) 40HP chilled water and condenser pumps
- Install new VFD’s for (6) loop pumps
- Install new DDC controls for JCI
- New controls for chilled water system
- Prepare existing 2 chillers for demolition
- Demo mechanical piping to 3 existing chillers.
- Field measure, fabricate and install new piping for existing chiller #3
- Field measure, fabricate and install new piping for (3) new chilled water pumps
- Field measure, fabricate and install new piping for (2) new chillers
- Receive and install 3 new chilled water pumps
- Install pump bypass loops on (8) existing chilled water circulation pumps
- Install new differential pressure sensors for the existing building chilled water loops
- Assist with chiller and pump startup
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Mike Mihalchik, Senior Mechanical Estimator
- Ron McCall, Senior Project Manager