MISAWA, Japan – P1 Group will partner with Lakeshore TolTest, a worldwide construction management firm, to perform the technical commissioning of HVAC systems for three buildings on the Misawa Air Force Base, home of the 35th Fighter Wing.
P1 Group was awarded this project in July 2013 and expects to complete it by third quarter 2014.
Scope of Work
- Vibration Testing
- Duct Leakage Testing
- Preventive Maintenance
Congratulations to Sharon Haycock and Tony Whited for securing this work for P1 Group.
The P1 Group project team members include:
- Kevin Woods, Commissioning Authority
- Mike Haycock, Commissioning Technician
- Sean Marconette, Commissioning Technician
- Sharon Haycock, Commissioning Administrator
- Tony Whited, Project Manager
In 2009, P1 Group assisted Lakeshore TolTest with a boiler project at Kunsan Air Base, located approximately 150 miles south of Seoul, South Korea (click here to read the story).