KANSAS CITY, Mo. – P1 Group, Inc. has won a Tier 4 data center project at an undisclosed bank in Kansas City, Mo.
P1’s work will be mission critical as this data center is one of only four Tier 4 data centers for the bank.
This project was awarded in May 2010 and is expected to be completed by October 2010.
Scope of Work
- Install over 5,300 split-core current transformers, associated cable and hardware for monitoring of critical data center loads
- Work must be completed in energized Power Distribution Units (PDU’s) with no data center downtime
- Partner with Square D to provide all of the monitoring hardware, current transformers, programming and startup
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Steve Smith, Vice President
- Kelly Dillon, Operations Manager
- Steve Chonis, Estimator/Project Manager
- Kristi Carroll, Preconstruction Coordinator
Steve Chonis, estimator/project manager, and Stephen Barber, Jr., foreman, will oversee this project.