OVERLAND PARK, Kan. – P1 Group, Inc. has won the preconstruction work for the 584,000-square-foot office renovation and 12,000-square-foot addition to Black & Veatch in Overland Park, Kan.
This project was awarded in December 2010 and preconstruction is expected to be completed by September 2011. The multimillion dollar construction phase of the project is expected to begin in December 2011.
Scope of Work
- Provide design collaboration, materials recommendations, life-cycle cost studies, ongoing value engineering, and pricing assistance
- Field survey of sheet metal, piping, and plumbing systems and equipment
- Provide BIM 3-D layout and coordination of West tower (240,000 square feet)
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Pete McCall, Executive Vice President
- Chris Champagne, Operations Manager
- Brian Maginness, Project Manager
- Bill Frede, Preconstruction Manager
- Elizabeth Barner, Detailing Manager
Black & Veatch is a global engineering, consulting and construction company.