OVERLAND PARK, Kan. – P1 Group, Inc. has won the mechanical work on the operating room suite renovation project at Overland Park Regional Medical Center in Overland Park, Kan. P1 will remodel three existing operating rooms into two new larger updated operating rooms.
This fast track project was awarded in September 2010 and is expected to be completed by November 2010.
Scope of Work
- (1) new 6,000 CFM AHU
- Chilled water piping, steam and condensate piping, heating hot water piping for the new AHU and VAV reheat coils
- Medical gas piping to medical gas booms and wall outlets in the operating rooms
- Plumbing to (2) new scrub sinks, (1) sink and (2) sterilizers
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Jeff Peterson, Estimator
- Dean Baird, Project Manager
- Glenn Bartholomew, Project Engineer
Dean Baird, project manager; Jeff Hines, plumbing foreman; and Travis Pyles, pipefitter foreman, will oversee this project.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is a 244-bed acute care hospital, and it is a part of the HCA Midwest Health System.