NORMAN, Okla. – P1 Group, Inc. is proud to announce it has won sheet metal, piping and plumbing work at Buchanan Hall on the University of Oklahoma campus.
Originally constructed in 1926, this building houses the bursar’s office and vice president’s office, making this a high profile project in the heart of campus. P1’s work is in support of Johnson Controls as they provide OU with energy performance solutions.
This project was awarded in April 2010 and is expected to be completed by August 2010.
Scope of Work
- New heating and air conditioning rooftop unit
- New heating water pumps
- Relocate chilled water pump
- New heating piping and chilled piping
- Reconfigure the supply and return air ductwork
- New water heater
- Temperature controls
- Test and balance
- General construction
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Jerry Phillips, Chief Mechanical Estimator
- Mike Mihalchik, Senior Mechanical Estimator
Mark Grothaus, senior project manager, will oversee this project. John Gray will coordinate and lead P1’s efforts in the field.
The University of Oklahoma was founded in 1890 and serves approximately 30,000 students.