OVERLAND PARK, Kan. – P1 Group has won a mechanical and plumbing project for the 4th floor remodel at Allstate Insurance in Overland Park, Kan. The project includes 23,000 square feet of remodel at the 11501 Outlook Building on the Sprint Campus.
P1 Group was awarded this project in February 2012 and expects to complete it by March 2012.
Scope of Work
- Install (6) new fan powered boxes
- Relocate (7) fan powered boxes
- Install plumbing for new break room
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Chris Champagne, Operations Manager
- Calvin Glissman, Mechanical Estimator
- Jeff Peterson, Mechanical Estimator