WAMEGO, Kan. – P1 Group, Inc. has won a mechanical and electrical construction project for Caterpillar’s Building K in Wamego, Kansas.
P1 Group was awarded this project in October 2010 and expects to complete it by February 2011.
Scope of Work:
- Trans Air Aluminum Compressed air system
- Fire main service to building
- Sand/oil separator for production area drainage
- (4) roof mounted make up air units for production area
- (2) RTUs for office/locker area
- 4000 amp electrical service
- 110 feet of 800 amp buss duct
- (48) 1000 Watt high bay metal halide light fixtures
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Marvin Loecker, Executive Vice President
- Chris Champagne, Operations Manager
- Jay Thiesen, Estimator
- Chad Mosley, Estimator
Paul McAnerney, mechanical project manager, and Mark Bures, electrical project engineer, will oversee the project.
Caterpillar’s Wamego factory produces attachments for earth-moving and other heavy construction equipment that is shipped worldwide.