FORT RILEY, Kan. – P1 Group, Inc. has won mechanical and electrical work on the second floor renovations at Irwin Army Community Hospital in Fort Riley, Kan.
P1 Group was awarded this project in September 2010 and expects to complete it by March 2011.
Scope of Work
- Replace (1) AHU and add another AHU while keeping hospital operational
- Replace diffusers in the operating rooms
- Convert existing patient rooms into isolation rooms
- Provide associated electrical work to support mechanical systems
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Steve Smith, Vice President
- Chris Champagne, Operations Manager
- Chad Mosley, Estimator
Paul McAnerney, project manager, and Tom Osborn, foreman, will oversee this project.