LAWRENCE, Kan. – P1 Group, Inc. is pleased to announce it has won a design-build project for Lawrence Public Library for HVAC equipment upgrades. In addition, P1 won a preventive maintenance service contract.
This project was awarded in April 2010 and is expected to be completed in August 2010.
Scope of Work
- (2) 15-ton package RTUs with recovery wheels
- Install direct digital control system
- (1) chiller
- (3) AHUs
- (2) pumps
- Air pressure balance and hydronic balance of entire building system
- (4) VAV boxes to reduce energy consumption and increase indoor comfort
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Jim March, Vice President Service
- Mitch Campbell, Division Manager
- Ken Grose, Service Coordinator
- Walter Doderer, Account Executive
- Ken Erickson, Marketing Coordinator
Lawrence Public Library is a member of the Northeast Kansas Library System (NEKLS) and has more than 250,000 books and other materials. It also offers public computers, meeting rooms, instructional classes and art exhibits.