FORT RILEY, Kan. – P1 Group, Inc. has won the electrical work for the new Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) in Fort Riley, Kan.
P1 Group was awarded this project in June 2010 and expects to complete it by September 2011. When finished, the new plant will have a capacity of 3 million gallons per day (MGD).
Scope of Work
- 24 miles of conduit – ½” thru 5”
- 78 miles of wire and cables
- 9,100 feet duct banks
- (2) 900 kW gen sets
- 1,140 feet pilot tube micro tunneling
- 4000 amp power and distribution system
- Total plant automation (SCADA) control
- Telecommunications system
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Steve Smith, Vice President
- Jay Thiesen, Estimator
Larry Schultz, project manager; Mark Bures, project engineer; and Shawn Norris, foreman, will oversee this project.