FORT RILEY, Kan. – P1 Group, Inc. has won electrical work at the Combat Engineer Battalion Complex at Fort Riley, Kan. This MATOC project includes a 67,250-square-foot maintenance and repair facility for ground based combat vehicles and associated equipment. Approximately 15,000 of the 67,250 total square feet is office space.
P1 Group was awarded this project in August 2010 and expects to complete it by October 2010.
Scope of Work
- Lighting, power, communications and special systems work
- 46,000 linear feet of conduit
- 165,000 linear feet of wire and cable
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Steve Smith, Vice President
- Jay Thiesen, Estimator
- Jeff Dallas, Project Manager