WICHITA, Kan. – On September 20, 2012 P1 Group served as the Presenting Sponsor of the Exposure business networking and trade show at Century II Expo Hall located in downtown Wichita. The annual Wichita Exposure is Wichita Chamber of Commerce’s premier networking event.
To engage participants, P1 Group hosted a tailgate party-themed booth. The 20×30 booth was transformed into a P1 football field which included a football toss that gave participants a chance to enter a raffle to win a TV, Chiefs tickets, 1 of 2 charcoal grills or P1 tailgate chairs. To add to the fun, P1 gave away other promotional items including P1 footballs, yo-yos and fans.
In total, the event drew approximately 1,500 business professionals and 200 exhibitors from the Wichita area.
At the end of the day the Wichita Chamber of Commerce awarded P1 Group with the “Best Customer Service Exhibit.”
P1 Group would like to thank the following associates that participated in Exposure 2012:
- Phil Nehring, Executive Vice President
- Pete McCall, Executive Vice President
- Rusty Roderick, Vice President
- Adam Collier, Service Manager
- Thomas Kepka, Marketing Manager
- Dave Sanders, Sales Manager
- Drew Schon, Project Supervisor
- Randy Presley, Service Supervisor
- Scott Johnson, Operations Supervisor
- Jeff Schneider, Service Consultant
- Lydia McElwee, Operations Coordinator
- Joshua Helm, Service Technician
- Ryan Mitchell, Service Technician
- Ben Gannaway, Truck Driver/Crane Operator
- Nicole Lane, Marketing Coordinator