BROWNVILLE, Neb. – P1 Group has won a series of mechanical and electrical projects for Cooper Nuclear Station (CNS).
Fire Protection Line and Hangar Support Fabrication
- Procure (44) pipe supports for five different designs
- (50) piping spool pieces of 4” Schedule 40 pipe – Totaling 620 linear feet
- SMAW and Victaulic grooving, hot-dip galvanized and hydro-tested
- This work will be fabricated in the P1 pipe fabrication facility
Project Coordinators to Support Various Projects
- Manage the Drywell Fan Coil Replacement Project
- Replace (4) units in two weeks
- Coordinate and schedule work with (5) different work groups
- For an Electrical Maintenance Planner.
CNS is a boiler water reactor type nuclear power plant, it is the largest single-unit electrical generator in Nebraska.