Lawrence, Kan. – P1 Group has been awarded the plumbing, electrical, sheet metal and telecommunications work for the new Earth, Energy & Environment Center at the University of Kansas.
Located adjacent to Lindley Hall, the EEE Center will bring together geology and engineering faculty and students for energy and environmental research. The two newly-constructed buildings of the EEE Center – Ritchie Hall and Slawson Hall – will connect via bridges to Lindley Hall and Learned Hall.
P1 associates involved with the project include:
- Jay Thiesen, Dan Tylski, Glenn Bartholomew, Garrett Parker, Todd Kramer, Kristi Berglund, Jay Atchison, Nelson Ruelle and Charles Plotner – estimators
- Don Erisman, Pre-Construction Manager
- Rick Drake, Operations Manager
- Zach Kittle, Project Manager
- Kelly Dillon, Operations Manager
- Jeff Dallas, Project Manager
- Steve Smith, Vice President
- Max Gallaway, Project Engineer
- Brent Neis, Scott Bond Jr., Ron Dillingham and Mike Griffith– foremen
Turner Construction is the general contractor for the project. Construction is underway and expected to be complete in late fall 2017 or early winter 2018. For more information, visit http://eeec.ku.edu/