KANSAS CITY, Mo. – P1 Group, Inc. has been awarded a multi-year facility maintenance contract at the new Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts in Kansas City, Mo.
Scope of Work
P1 Group will perform all services in-house, allowing the Kauffman Center to benefit from the convenience of P1’s single-source advantage:
- Provide onsite chief engineer and maintenance engineers
- Centrifugal chiller preventive maintenance
- Air handler and controls ongoing tune up commissioning preventive maintenance
- Bearing vibration analysis preventive maintenance for air handlers and pumps
- Infrared thermography of electrical infrastructure
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Mike Belcher, President
- Dave Beebe, Operations Manager
About the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
The Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts, a major new center for music, opera, theater, and dance designed by Moshe Safdie will open in Kansas City in September 2011. The Kauffman Center will present vibrant performances and educational programming, and will advance the role of the performing arts as a catalyst for Kansas City’s educational, civic, and economic vitality.
Serving as a cultural cornerstone for Kansas City’s dynamic downtown, the Kauffman Center will bring a new spotlight to the region’s performing arts community while simultaneously attracting some of the world’s most talented performers and entertainers, further establishing Kansas City as a major cultural destination.
More information on the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts is available at kauffmancenter.org.