LAWRENCE, Kan. – P1 Group has won the electrical modifications for the Kaw Water Treatment Plant and Clinton Water Treatment Plant.
P1 Group was awarded this project in July 2013 and expects to complete it by June 2014.
Scope of Work
- New VFD for Central Service Pump
- Replace (5) Motor Control Centers
- Relocate Existing Generator
- New 3,000-Amp Generator Switchboard
- New 3,000-Amp Switchgear Section
- All Associated Electrical Feeders
Congratulations to Chris Caldwell, electrical estimator, for securing this work for P1 Group.