MANHATTAN, Kan. – P1 Group has won the electrical work for extensive new construction and remodeling for the College of Engineering at Kansas State University.
P1 Group was awarded this project in June 2014 and expects to complete it in September 2015.
Scope of Work
- Electrical work associated with the construction of a new 108,000-square-foot building includes:
- All electrical transformers, distribution systems and panels
- All lighting and associated controls
- All required underground electrical work, including underground telecom work
- Rough-in for voice and data cabling, as well as CCTV
- Rough-in for the controls, the fire alarm and card access systems
- All associated electrical work within nearby structures. The new building is being built in between three existing buildings within the K-State Engineering complex. (In the rendering, above, the new space is highlighted in purple and teal.)
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Jay Thiesen, electrical estimator
- Chris Caldwell, electrical estimator
- Jeremy Huppenthal, electrical estimator
Marvin Loecker, executive vice president, is overseeing this job.