KANSAS CITY, Mo. – P1 Group has won a chiller replacement project at Two Pershing Square, a 515,000-square-foot office building located near Union Station. P1 will replace the existing Carrier 1000 ton chiller with a Multistack modular chiller bank.
P1 Group was awarded this project in December 2013 and expects to complete it by March 2014.
Scope of Work
- Retrofit existing 1000 ton Carrier centrifugal chiller to a 1000 ton modular bank design chiller due to footprint and hoisting restraints.
- Demo and remove existing chiller
- Install (2) 500-ton Multistack modules
- Install tie-in piping for condenser and chilled water
- Install thermometers, pressure gauges, Pete’s plugs and flow switches
- Install new drain and vent lines
- Provide installation of a new 1200 Amp panel
- Install chiller control panels
- Install new Flexsys control system
- Provide startup, testing and balancing for new system
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Jim Dahlin, Project Manager
- JB Ashcraft, Senior Project Manager