OLATHE, Kan. – P1 Group has won a plumbing and HVAC project for Olathe Medical Center. This project includes approximately 20,000 square feet of interior renovations to the second and third floors.
P1 Group was award this project in December 2012 and expects to complete it by October 2013.
Self-Performed Scope of Work
- (150) plumbing fixtures
- (140) medical gas outlets and all associated fixtures and medical gas rough-in
- (3) new alarm panels and associated control wiring
- Remove and replace (2) large air handling units and all associated piping
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- David Fauser, Project Manager
- Glenn Bartholomew, Project Engineer