KANSAS CITY, Mo. – P1 Group, Inc. has won the mechanical work for the competitively bid Liquid Bath Flame Arrestor (LBFA) installation project at Bayer CropScience.
P1 Group was awarded this project in August 2012 and expects to complete it during Bayer’s critical path Fall Outage (September 10 – October 1).
Scope of Work
- Demo existing LBFA vessel, associated piping up to tagged tie-ins and existing foundation
- Install new LBFA vessel, spargers and inlet manifold
- Fabricate and install new 36” and 24” piping. This is the first time FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Pipe) has been fabricated through the P1 pipe fabrication facility.
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Steve Hinshaw, Industrial Operations Manager
- Mitch Reed, Project Manager
- Phil Van Hoecke, Master Mechanic
- Thomas Kepka, Marketing Manager
- Kristi Carroll, Pre-Construction Coordinator
- Nicole Lane, Marketing Coordinator