LAWRENCE, Kan. – P1 Group and First Christian Church have partnered together on a mechanical design-build project at First Christian Church’s downtown Lawrence location. P1 Group will be upgrading the entire HVAC system for the church located at the intersection of 10th and Kentucky.
P1 Group was awarded this project in June 2012 and expects to complete it by January 2013.
Scope of Work
- Remove existing Boilers, Air Handlers, and Condensing Units.
- Install new Mitsubishi Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) System
- 12 Condensing Units
- 40 Evaporators
- Associated Refrigerant Piping
- Install new ductwork in the sanctuary
- Upgraded electrical for VRF System
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Chris McCall, Account Representative
- Chris Champagne, Operations Manager
- Dolan Boxberger, Estimator
- Mel Copeland, Estimator