BALDWIN, Kan. – P1 Group has won the sheet metal, plumbing and piping work for the Harter Union Dining Hall remodel at Baker University. This project is a remodel and expansion of the existing dining facility, approximately 12,000 square feet, including food platforms, reconfiguration and new restrooms.
P1 Group was awarded this project in May 2013 and expects to complete it by August 2013.
Scope of Work
- Demolition of Existing Ductwork and Select Plumbing and Piping
- Provide and Install (3) New Roof Top Units, (6) Exhaust Fans, (4) Kitchen Hoods and (5) Fan Coil Units
- Fabricate and Install New Ductwork
- Install New Domestic Water, Waste and Vent and Grease Waste Piping for the New Kitchen Equipment
- Install New Floor Drains and Floors Sinks
- Install Domestic Water, Waste and Vent Plumbing and Fixtures for New Bathroom
- Install new Mechanical Piping for (3) RTUs, (1) Existing AHU and (5) New FCUs
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Zach Kittle, Project Manager
- Brian Maginness, Senior Project Manager
- Chris Champagne, Operations Manager