IOLA, Kan. – P1 Group has won the mechanical, electrical and plumbing work for the new Allen County Hospital.
The replacement facility is approximately 60,000 square feet and will include the following departments: surgery, emergency, LDRP, patient rooms, radiology, lab, physical therapy, dietary and administration.
P1 Group was awarded this project in May 2012 and expects to complete it by September 2013.
Mechanical/Plumbing Scope of Work
- (3) Air Cooled Chillers totaling 309 Tons of Cooling
- (3) Hot Water Boilers totaling 6200 MBH of Heating
- (7) Roof Top Air Handling Units totaling 84,000 CFM
- (1) 5,000 Gal Fuel oil tank and fuel piping
- (112) VAV boxes
- (241) Plumbing Fixtures
- (195) Medical Gas Outlets
- All associated ductwork, piping and temperature controls
Electrical Scope of Work
- Provide and install 3600A electrical service
- Provide and install 800KW generator service, (4) Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) and associated controls
- (1,450) Light fixtures and lighting controls
- Provide power to all mechanical items listed above
- Install fire alarm system
- Ortronics Netclear Structured cabling solution
- (700) Category 6 cables
- New Server Room
- (3) Telecom closets
- CATV System
- Zone Paging System
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Marvin Loecker, Executive Vice President
- Steve Smith, Vice President
- Joe Camren, Mechanical Estimator
- Jeff Peterson, Mechanical Estimator
- Dolan Boxberger, Electrical Estimator
- Jay Thiesen, Electrical Estimator
- Jeff Dallas, Project Manager
Mark Bures, electrical project manager; David Fauser, mechanical project manager; Dave Rollo, mechanical foreman; and Kevin Lane, electrical foreman, will oversee this project.