CHILLICOTHE, Mo. – P1 Group has won the HVAC work at the critical access replacement hospital. The new two-story facility will be approximately 81,000 square feet with a 20,000-square-foot medical office building.
P1 Group was award this project in October 2012 and expects to complete it by January 2014.
Scope of Work
- (2) 180 Ton Rooftop Air-cooled chillers
- (2) 75 ton Rooftop Air Handling Units
- 90 ton Rooftop Air Handling Unit
- (3) Hot Water Boilers
- (144) VAV Boxes w/ reheat coils
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Kollin Knox, President
- Joe Camren, Project Manager
Carey Minihan, project manager, will oversee this project.