GREAT BEND, Kan. – P1 Group has won a design-build project at CPI Qualified Plan Consultants in Great Bend, Ks. P1 Group will renovate the cooling system for a 500-person call center.
This project was awarded in May 2012 and is expected to be completed in July 2012.
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Phil Nehring, Executive Vice President
- Drew Schon, Project Supervisor
- Clinton Gechter, Project Engineer
- Talor Jinks, Pipefitter Foreman
- Mike Serl, Sheet Metal Foreman
- Jake Schneider, Service Technician
Drew Schon, project supervisor; Mike Serl, sheet metal foreman; and Talor Jinks, pipefitter foreman, will oversee this project.
CPI Qualified Plan Consultants, Inc. is a leading provider of record keeping and administrative services for retirement plans. It serves over 3,700 retirement plan clients.