P1 Group’s sheet metal fabrication experts specialize in building the highest quality air distribution systems in the industry with projects that range from a simple HVAC system to the most complicated BSL 3 lab building.
To ensure a continued standard of excellence with every job, P1 Group employs only the best and most well-trained craftsmen both in the shop and on the job site. This ensures the fabrication and installation of consistent, well-built components and systems.
P1 Group’s capabilities include AutoCAD-generated drawings as well as state-of-the-art construction methods and shop equipment.
The company also offers many value-added, specialized services including full design-build capabilities, value engineering, test and balance and sound level evaluations.
- Pittsburgh, welded and standing seams
- Slip and drive connections
- Transverse duct connections (TDC)
- Standard angle connections
- TIG, MIG and arc welded connections
- Soldered connections
- Electrical boxes
- Roof curbs
- Pipe sleeves
- Hanger saddles
- Hand rails
- Stainless steel kitchen hoods and counter-tops
- Computer-driven plasma fitting cutter
- Computer-driven 135-ton power brake, 12’ 1/4” cap
- Power shear – 10 ft. 10 ga. stainless
- Power rolls – 5’, 1/4” cap.
- Roll forming machines
- Hand brakes, notchers, cold saw
- Insulation application systems
- Welding equipment – shop and portable
The sheet metal fabrication services at P1 Group maintain the high standard of excellence that is found throughout the company. With industry-leading equipment and construction methods, customers can be certain that safety and quality remain at the top of P1 Group’s priorities. Whatever the project, P1 Group delivers superior results appreciated by all of our clients.