JOPLIN, Mo. – P1 Group has won the electrical work for the new Empire District Electric Service Center. This project consists of a new 70,000-square-foot office building, warehouse, storage building and a fleet garage.
P1 Group was awarded this project in October 2012 and expects to complete it in late 2013.
Scope of Work
- 3000-amp Service
- 300-kw Generator Set
- Complete Lighting System
- Complete Branch Power System
- Multiple power panels on each floor
- All associated special systems
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Kelly Dillon, Operations Manager
- John Lundien, Project Manager