JOPLIN, Mo. – P1 Group has won the electrical work for the new Joplin High School and Franklin Technology Center. The replacement facility is approximately 500,000 square feet and will house four FEMA shelters for students and the surrounding neighborhood.
The duration of this project will be approximately 16 months. The school is tentatively scheduled to open in August 2014.
Scope of Work
- Complete Electrical Construction
- Voice and Data Cabling Systems
- Fiber Optic Cabling System
- Cable Television System
- Security Camera System
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Marvin Loecker, Executive Vice President
- Steve Smith, Vice President
- Kelly Dillon, Operations Manager
- Jeff Dallas, Project Manager
- John Lundien, Project Manager
- John Christensen, Estimator/Project Manager
- Jay Thiesen, Estimator
P1’s local Joplin office will oversee this project.