KANSAS CITY, Mo. – P1 Group has won the mechanical work for the Children’s Mercy Hospital Pershing Road Offices. This project includes a 22,500-square-foot remodel of the second floor.
P1 Group was awarded this project in January 2014 and expects to complete it by May 2014.
Scope of Work
- (30) VAVs
- (1) Fan Coil Unit
- (1) Fan-Powered Box
- (1) Blower Coil
- Installation of (16) Pneumatic Thermostats that Service Existing Perimeter Heaters
- New Medium and Low Pressure Duct Work
- (1) New Toilet Room, Sink and Ice Maker Hook Ups in New Break Room
- Installation of (4) Sim-Aire Headwalls and (2) Air Compressors
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Glenn Bartholomew, Project Engineer
- Garrett Parker, Mechanical Estimator
Bo Wempe, project engineer; Shaun Gray, sheet metal foreman; Mike McCoy, plumbing foreman; Jesse Parks, plumbing foreman; and Toby Stephens, pipefitter foreman, will oversee this job.