KANSAS CITY, Mo. – P1 Group, Inc. has won the mechanical work for Children’s Mercy Hospital at their Broadway location. The project consists of the complete renovation of the 5th floor, approximately 15,500 square feet, with the build out of the Ophthalmology department.
P1 Group was awarded this project in June 2012 and expects to complete it by September 2012.
Scope of Work
- Install (2) new Air Handling Units
- Install (1) CRAC unit with dry cooler
- (31) plumbing fixtures
- Controls install for all equipment
Congratulations to the following associates who were integral in securing this work for P1 Group:
- Glenn Bartholomew, Project Engineer
- Alan Cabe, Project Engineer
- Mike McCoy, Plumber Foreman
- Jordan King, Pipefitter Foreman