P1 Group’s commitment to safety is exemplified in its participation in the Build Safe Partnership Program (BSPP)
The Build Safe Partnership Program is an alliance of regional contractors in The Builders’ Association and OSHA. The program is designed to give companies with an exceptional safety track record special incentives, including exemption from OSHA inspections for a year.
The objective of the program is to allow OSHA to focus its attention on companies that don’t put the same kind of focus on safety that P1 Group does.
Don Campbell, P1 Group’s safety Vice President, is on the program’s steering committee.
- Member of The Builders’ Association
- Provide written records
- Have no fatalities or catastrophes in the past three years
- Have no willful or repeated serious violations in the past three years
- Have an EMR of .85 or less based on a three-year average
- Have implemented a 100% fall protection program
Participants will have the following:
- A written safety and health program
- Safety person at all worksite(s)
- Weekly safety training at all worksite(s)